4WD Event Reports
Meetings on the last Thursday of the month at 7:30pm at the Clubrooms (except Summer)
Contact Kevin Newton for further details 0432 754 539
- Created: Monday, 15 June 2020 12:11
- There have been several trips by club members with the easing of restrictions. Firstly just before resrictions were imposed there was a trip to Marion Bay which turned out to be on the weekend before the lockdown. These members were just about blown away due to the near gale force winds over the weekend but some off road driving was managed.
- Another group went to Worlds End 18 KM SE of Burra. They were able to drive some good tracks of the area and had a few dob ins about partying, falling over and a dog.
- Another group spent the weekend at Normanville and found some interesting tracks between Normanville and Deep Creek Conservation Park a great weekend was had.
- Created: Thursday, 19 September 2019 14:18
- The Sea Wolves spent last weekend at Jakem Farm.
- Jakem Farm was a very challenging 4WD park. The tracks tested driver’s skills and their vehicles endurance. There were several vehicles that needed assistance to get over some of the obstacles and more than one tyre had to be change on the side of the track. Sitting around the camp fire there was a lot of light hearted banter on the day’s events and having a Harvest Moon made a spectacular backdrop to the campsite and also made getting around at night easy without a torch.
- Created: Wednesday, 07 November 2018 19:34
Fitzy is planning a 4WD trip east to west across the Simpson Desert to Birdsville.
Then driving on to Oodnadatta arriving in time for the Oodnadatta Races on the 11 May 2019.
If interested place name on list at club room.
More details closer to the date.
- Created: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 18:28
The Bush trip is over! below is a report and some photos of what happened.
Last Sunday I set off for Innamincka where I was to meet up with other members of the dive club. Our plan was to conduct a tour of Outback Historic Hotels.
Along the way I came across Eagles feeding on road kill and stopped for pictures of the birds.
- Created: Thursday, 30 November 2017 08:32
Camping and driving the tracks at 42 Mile Crossing. Plus snorkelling Ewens Ponds and drift down Eight Mile Creek and seeing if we can make it to the sea.
Membership can be renewed by direct debit to the following account. Please ensure you print out your transfer receipt and bring to the next meeting.
Name: Sea Wolves Dive Club BSB: 015208 Acc: 417913534
We meet every Tuesday evening, doors open from 7:30pm, meeting starts 8:30pm, 10 Bayford Rise, Morphett Vale, New Members Welcome!