Simpson desert event as told by Johno
- Created: Friday, 27 September 2019 07:22
- Simpson Desert Report
- Simpson Desert Trip with The Sea Wolves Scuba Diving Club Aug 2019
- Written through the eyes of John Wood (Johno)
- Day 1 Friday 2nd Aug
- I think there were 10 cars all told and we all met at the Caltex Service Station at Bolivar at 7am, some got there early for breakfast.
- We then headed north to just south of Port Augusta and turned right to Stirling North where some of us topped up with fuel.
- We then headed to Quorn where we had lunch at a local pub, not much drinking though as we had a bit of driving still to do.
- Next stop was Marree where we were able to camp behind the Pub for free if we made ourselves welcome at the Pub for meals and drinks of which we did with pleasure.
- It was a long night.
Christmas Party 2 Dec 17
- Created: Thursday, 30 November 2017 08:34
The party starts at 2pm with the dinner served about 4pm.
Members and family are free guests $25.00
25 Aug 17 Club Dinner
- Created: Wednesday, 12 July 2017 10:59
The Seawolves have planned dinner at Alb Dolce Vita Restaurant Woodcroft Town Centre.
Curry Night July 2017
- Created: Thursday, 15 June 2017 15:24
Sea Wolves Curry Night 29 July 17
Catch n Cook 2017
- Created: Sunday, 27 November 2016 06:07
Catch and Cook at Warrina 24th - 25th March 2017.
Camping in the same area as last year, some cabins available but get in quick.
Membership can be renewed by direct debit to the following account. Please ensure you print out your transfer receipt and bring to the next meeting.
Name: Sea Wolves Dive Club BSB: 015208 Acc: 417913534
We meet every Tuesday evening, doors open from 7:30pm, meeting starts 8:30pm, 10 Bayford Rise, Morphett Vale, New Members Welcome!