- Created: Thursday, 03 June 2021 07:23
- Christopher Dean gave a short but very interesting demonstration and discussion on his 1960 Drager Portable Recompression Chamber.Several Members tried it on for size. It was very tight fit and 8 hours in it would be a very long time as you can see from the photos below.
- Created: Friday, 27 September 2019 07:22
- Simpson Desert Report
- Simpson Desert Trip with The Sea Wolves Scuba Diving Club Aug 2019
- Written through the eyes of John Wood (Johno)
- Day 1 Friday 2nd Aug
- I think there were 10 cars all told and we all met at the Caltex Service Station at Bolivar at 7am, some got there early for breakfast.
- We then headed north to just south of Port Augusta and turned right to Stirling North where some of us topped up with fuel.
- We then headed to Quorn where we had lunch at a local pub, not much drinking though as we had a bit of driving still to do.
- Next stop was Marree where we were able to camp behind the Pub for free if we made ourselves welcome at the Pub for meals and drinks of which we did with pleasure.
- It was a long night.
- Created: Thursday, 30 November 2017 08:34
The party starts at 2pm with the dinner served about 4pm.
Members and family are free guests $25.00
Membership can be renewed by direct debit to the following account. Please ensure you print out your transfer receipt and bring to the next meeting.
Name: Sea Wolves Dive Club BSB: 015208 Acc: 417913534
We meet every Tuesday evening, doors open from 7:30pm, meeting starts 8:30pm, 10 Bayford Rise, Morphett Vale, New Members Welcome!